Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just me, folks, but better


This picture is the result of a trick I learned from Ellen. She holds the camera a little ways from her face and snaps picture after picture until she gets a view she likes. When asked to supply a photo for a website offering my massage services for Gerson Therapies in Utah, I did the same! My friend (the webmaster) changed the background from stark white--wish I knew how to do that) and voila! What do you think? I'm quite pleased. Well....it's just me, but better!

3 comments:

Amy said...

yeah good pic, but what's the weird shadow

also, did you try one without the glasses?

Amy said...

p.s. that's how i got my little pic - the one right next to this comment but my friend Kelly hates it and reminds me frequently. she wants me to come over so she can take a professional one. i guess she hates it that bad. she said the lighting is awful. o-well.

Amy said...

where did all your pictures go?