Friday, October 5, 2007

What's New?

Something exciting happened today! I went to D.I. "What's exciting about that?" you say. It's exciting because I went looking for something particular and found it--only better. Renee' asked me to be the storytelling witch at her ward Halloween party again this year, and I decided to upgrade my costume. I went looking for a "witch dress", and boy, did I find one! It's got the biggest sleeves that hang way down (no, not over my writsts--they hang down from all along the length of the arm--and they are jagged cut, as is the hem of the dress. It looks really "vampy"--I got the buckle shoes, too, Amy, along with the orange striped sox. I feel very "in character" with all this new garb. Now, all I need is a few yards of that spider-web fabric for my cape. Oh yes, I bought a green rubber nose complete with warts! Witch make-over! Picture to follow, when all is complete. You now, with my hair turning grayer and grayer every year, I think it's about time to dispense with the fake hair and just use my own...what do you all think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always were the best Halloween witch ever, down to the spider hanging off the tip of your newspaper-stuffed hat! Can't wait to see the picture!