Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's a FREEEEEEE Day!!!

I am having SO much fun with my Meez! It's like playing paper dolls. I can dress myself in all sorts of fun things, change the colors--put myself in settings I know I'll never actually see. Who says that playing is all for children?

So, this is me today. I clicked on my calendar on the computer this morning and realized that I have NOTHING on it! That is extremely unusual for me--and, I must admit, a bit unsettling, after all the frantic activity I've been engaged in since the first of the year. I talked to Amy awhile ago and she says that her day is the same. It was noon and she had "nothing to show for it", as she said. "Well", said I (importantly) "I cleaned my bathroom!" (It's all of about 20 tiles big.) But that's ALL I did, and all I probably will do for the rest of the day because I'm going back to play with my Meez!!!

On a more serious note, before I leave: to those of you reading my blog, I thank you. I can't imagine that I have anything worthwhile to say, but now that I know there are people out there who care that I am here too, I will try to honor that. I do, actually, have deep thoughts--I hadn't given much thought to putting them here in my blog. Oh yes, and one more thing: I won't be blogging next week because of my trip to Mt. Rushmore (because I won't be anywhere near a computer) but I'm sure I'll have some pictures for you when I return. We have an AWESOME digital camera and I learned how to use it on my trip to Yellowstone this time last year. Ta ta for now...I'm going to jump on the bed (figuratively speaking, of course. I'm much too Virgo to do it in actuality.)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

At least you cleaned your bathroom. All I did was manage to change the color of the background on my blog...and my bathroom is still a mess. Oh well...think I'll go pick some corn...mmmmmmmmm

Amy said...

CRAP - that's so funny; but how uncomfortable! Poor Tony, Poor Ellen!