Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Back!!!


Hello everyone! What a wonderful trip. My Meez is showing that I was the navigator and sometimes we DID get lost. But eventually we made it to all the fascinating things we wanted to see--and some we didn't even realize we had wanted to see until we heard about them. We had good help along the way--especially the museum curator in Hot Springs, SD, who told us all about many things in the area that were worth seeing.

Anyway, I'll write more later and I'm getting my pictures ready to post on a picture website so that you all can take the trip in retrospect with me. We had such a good time...but I'm so glad to be home. Got in last night at 11:30. Came home through Vernal, Duschene, etc. That canyon is wicked at night!!! Simon is very glad we're back, too. See you all soon.

No comments: